We are now in Alert Level 4 which means we must stay at home to keep us and our communities safe.
We have been working in conjunction with all the iwi of Te Tai Tokerau, the various Government agencies and have been preparing for the impacts and needs of all our whānau.
We want to tell whānau that we are still working and are available for you to contact us. We will ensure that our communications lines are open and available for you to call us.
We are actively ringing our kaumātua and vulnerable whānau through a number of channels. Our Trustees are working with their Marae Chairs to identify and connect with our kaumātua and vulnerable whānau to hear their concerns and identify ways we can assist. We encourage all our whānau to stay connected with us through the below platforms:
- 0800 119 725 – Free Call Ngātiwai COVID-19 dedicated whānau line
- Website: https://www.ngatiwai.iwi.nz/covid-19-updates
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office main line: 09 430 0939
- Or through our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ngatiwaitb/
Alternatively please call you Trustee directly.
We intend to try and reach out to all of our kaumātua and whānau in need, so please expect an email or phone call to you soon.
Keep safe e te whānau!