Tēnā koutou e te iwi. We are scheduled to have our next hui-a-iwi on the 5th of September at Matapouri Marae, 10am.
At this stage we have still held this date to have our hui, but please note that this is subject to change based on the pending Government announcement on the 26th of August regarding the current alert level status.
If the hui-a-iwi cannot be held due to COVID restrictions, we will to reconvene the hui to another suitable date.
We will keep you informed as we know more. Ngā mihi.